Due to our clients growth we are looking for an ambitious Web Developer to join their team.
This role will suit anyone from graduate level up to an experienced senior. You'll join a team of three other in-house developers and two designers, along with our client-facing team of directors, project managers and digital marketing professionals.
Developing best-in-class websites (Web Developer)
- You'll be working closely with our designers and other developers to build web projects ranging from 'brochure' websites through to e-commerce and web platforms.
- You'll engage with other team members and clients to assess the feasibility of projects and estimate the right approach and timeframes.
- Ideally you'll be based from our studio in Ware, but we are also open to a remote working option where we would expect someone to attend the office regularly.
What is essential (Web Developer)
- Back-end web experience and knowledge (PHP)
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with extending existing WooCommerce plugin functionality
- Experience in developing API integrations with 3rd party software
- Some knowledge and experience setting up DNS for websites
Would be a bonus but not essential (Web Developer)
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of React or VueJS
- Knowledge of Foundation
- Knowledge of Webpack
- Knowledge of building sites modularly
This role can be based in their main office in Ware, or remote working and can provide a hot desk in Ware, London or anywhere to suit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- No daily commute to London
- Training opportunities to develop your skills
- Monthly team office meet-ups inc takeaway
- Frequent team socials
- Birthday celebrations, both for your real birthday and our company birthday
- No more working on Christmas Eve ever again, plus the legendary Christmas party
- Team pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative and innovative clients
- Add great achievements to your CV: we're a small team and you'll have direct influence on the success of client projects. Your work will make a difference that you can honestly shout about!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please get in touch with a CV and examples of development projects you have worked on before. Please note that we may also ask you as part of the recruitment process to complete a small test project.