We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and talented Warehouse Assistant and Driver to help us grow, deliver sales and exceed customer expectations
As a Warehouse Assistant and Driver, you ll report directly to the branch management team and you ll be committed to delivering an outstanding level of service. The Warehouse Assistant/Driver will ensure that products are ready and available for our customers. You ll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we re sure you ll have some fun along the way!
- Health and safety of yourself and your vehicle
- Your vehicle maintenance and condition
- To report any issues or incidents to your line manager
- To comply with transport compliance law and regulations
- Picking orders and maintaining housekeeping standards in our warehouse
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Serving customers
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maximising sales at every opportunity
You ll be self motivated and a real team player, ideally with some warehouse experience and knowledge of the products associated with our industry (although enthusiasm and a can-do attitude is just as important!) Please note, this role requires you to have the appropriate driving licence (and ideally CPC training records) with previous experience as a driver
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We re proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we re super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don t want you to fit our culture, we want you to enrich it.
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.