The company is a highly successful, acquisitive, and growing international technology driven services and systems group. They are B2B with thousands of international clients across over 150 countries and some B2C.
They are now looking for a UK based Finance Director for the UK with input to UK and European growth and acquisitions. Hybrid working, Central London office.
This UK Finance Director is a key finance position, given the UK / European planned growth and acquisition plans. (Hybrid working).
Reporting to the Global Finance Director/CFO, this broad, commercial, business partnering and hands on role will manage a small UK based finance team and have key involvement in acquisitions. Responsibilities include:
- Business partnering business unit heads and liaison with operational heads with management information and KPIs
- Forecasting, budgeting, planning and analysis
- Cashflow management
- Supporting and involvement with acquisitions
- Manage and develop small finance team
- Statutory and annual reporting
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Processes and systems management and development
- Compliance and tax filings
This is an excellent opportunity with outstanding prospects in a growing global group. Candidates should be qualified with large company experience and some exposure or experience of M&A / Acquisitions.
You should have a stable track record and ideally experience in any related sectors of technology, SaaS, Software, Telco etc.
The culture is open and dynamic and would suit an ambitious, technically strong, and commercial qualified accountant with several years PQE in practice or commerce. Hybrid working, central London office.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.