Trustaff is seeking an experienced Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Phoenix, AZ. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 14 weeks
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The role of the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU RN) is to provide care for patients recovering from anesthesia. The PACU RN provides intensive observation and treatment of anesthesia patients in the recovery room.
1+ year of recent PACU RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email job@
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
trustaff is much more than just a recruiting and staffing agency. We develop futures, deliver opportunities, and build relationships that last. We have a passion for putting people to work, and it shows every day in our relationships, teamwork, and the quality of our services.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, trustaff has experienced exponential growth over the last fifteen years and has established a strong reputation as one of the nation's most well-respected recruiting and staffing companies.