London + South East UK
Consult are proud to be working with a global research-driven animal health company. There is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Territory Development Manager to join one of the world's leading veterinary pharmaceutical companies and take the lead on growing and selling the full range of companion animal products to veterinary clinics through a variety of channels.
- Pro-actively schedules virtual and face to face appointments, meeting with critical account staff, to present value propositions to demonstrate opportunities of increased revenue and service to increase practice sales, closing on business opportunities and taking orders.
- Responsible for running the territory as it were their own 'business' to include innovative ideas for adding and delivering value to customers.
- Support the development of relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers to be deployed
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Understanding the internal and external market conditions, completing risk assessments to maximise ROI
- Work constructively with internal stakeholders to understand the cause of internal constraints/barriers.
- Seeks support from line management to work with relevant cross functions to identify practical solutions to overcome constraints/barriers.
- Completes a detailed pre-call plan, clinic-by-clinic, with a clear SMART objective for each sales call (virtual or face to face) to clearly demonstrate added value in line with the Sales Excellence programme.
- Administrative duties - Completion of bi-weekly expense and territory reports; work with the RSM to be jointly responsible for the expense of the Regional budget. Uses CRM tool to maintain call notes and contact information.
- A minimum of 1 year Animal Health Sales experience
- Basic understanding of the animal pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Veterinary practices
- Preferred NCAH/AMTRA qualified
- Creative with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Of an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.