As a System Administrator, you will be part of the Infrastructure & System Administration Team, reporting to the Head of Infrastructure.
- You are tasked with maintaining and building the future IT foundation of the company.
- It is your duty to innovate and introduce new ideas.
- Your practical experience on a large breadth of technologies must be combined to solve complex issues across technologies.
- Your ingenuity brings Infrastructure further, to provide stability, security, and performance, enabling the business to achieve its goals.
- Your role requires teamwork to handle the multiple responsibilities, a mix of daily operations, tasks, and long-term projects. Part of infrastructure management is out of hours maintenance work, and availability in the form of on-call. These duties are shared across many shoulders to reduce the Trust is an essential component of our success, sharing your experience, opinions, and beliefs while encouraging others to do the same. Every team member is expected to develop, improve themselves and contribute to the team.
- In-depth strong knowledge in Linux and systems management
- Experience with Windows administration (on-prem and office 365)
- Demonstrated history in Infrastructure Automation (Ansible, Saltstack, Python, Bash)
- Excitement and ambition to learn and develop
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting complex issues
- An intrinsic curiosity for discovering new enterprise and open-source technologies
- Communicate intentions, opinions, and events clearly and understandably regardless of audience
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
- Exciting technologies, growth, and investment in the future
- Quick decisions, fast turn-around of ideas to implementation
- An exceptional team of experts working together to maintain and improve the foundation of one of the largest FX trading platforms worldwide
- Diverse and distributed workforce
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the "Apply" button.
Lily YuanHR ManagerSend email-69-900289-454Grüneburgweg 16- Frankfurt am Main