Female Support Worker required for a purpose built Learning Disability project based in Sturminster Newton - £11.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career that is both rewarding and has genuine opportunities for career progression.
We are seeking Female Trainee Support Workers, Female Support Workers or Female Therapeutic Support Workers
- Day shifts or Night shifts available
- Following shifts: 7am - 2.30pm or 2.30pm - 10pm or 8.00am to 8.00pm or 10pm - 7am or weekend only
- 18 Apartment unit on one site located in Sturminster Newton
- Great pay rate and bonus
- Permanent 37.5 or part time hour contracts with overtime potential available
- Interviews currently being held with immediate decision
A full Care industry package in return for a Female Support Worker:
- An excellent rate of pay of £11.00 per hour
- £400 bonus - £200 paid after 3 months. £200 after 6 months
- Sleep in enhancement
- Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Free DBS
- NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Training offered Free of Charge (after probation period).
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training provided all paid for
- Genuine career prospects
If you would like a job that has a responsibility for helping people in their daily activities and hobbies, including assisting with cooking and cleaning, also assisting them with volunteering, employment, supporting them with medication, taking them on holidays and trips out and being a big part of their lives then this is the job for you.
If your values match ours of respect, integrity, ambition and involvement we really want to meet you
Thanks for taking the time to check out our posting. If this sounds like you, and sounds like it could be something you like to be part of,then please contact Care First UK by applying now and then we will be in contact
This post is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) which provides for the application of a genuine occupational requirement.