Store Manager Hereford Salary up to £28,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a store manager of a fabulous store in Hereford. You will be at the forefront of creating an exceptional environment for customers to come in and shop and inspire the team to deliver brilliant customer service. You will be managing and controlling budgets and driving sales to ensure that the high levels of performance which are standard within this business are maintained. In this role you have the autonomy to commercially manage your own space and always with your local customer at the heart of each decision.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will lead the team in store
- Drive performance and sales through the team
- Create an environment that creates an excellent experience for customers and the local community
- Work along side your team to grow your store through driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
Experience and background:
- Retail experience in either store management or senior management
- Working within a fashion or accessory environment
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve their current store performance
- Has a track record of driving sales and performance
As a Store Manager, you will receive a basic salary, along with the following benefits:
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- 50% Employee with a twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 1 weekend off per month, with 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme, and a Colleague Hardship Scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive unlimited
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- A stable, successful and supported environment so many of our team have grown their career here
This is a great opportunity or someone with drive, and passion to step into a store manager role and make a real difference! Apply today with your most up to date CV!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal