At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Satellite Technician is a unique position within the Lucid Service family. This position requires
an experienced professional with a strong background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of
Lucid Motors vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. This role requires someone that can work independently in a client facing capacity. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
environment. This role also requires someone with the ability to self-manage all aspects of the repair
facility, including parts and advisor functions.
- Manage a Lucid Satellite Center, overseeing the day-to-day operations located within a partner
- body shop facility
- Act as Service Advisor
- Perform Parts Department duties including ordering, returns, and inventory management
- Travel to client locations to provide on-site maintenance and repair
- Work directly with clients to provide a high level of customer experience
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair Lucid Motors vehicles
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite to properly and completely document all
- customer vehicle interactions
- Maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and general electric vehicle
- Properly perform the walk-around and write-up processes, accurately ascertaining primary
- concern through verbal interview and visual assessment (assess client needs accurately)
- Accurately document client concerns for diagnosis and repair
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C's
- Explain all service options to clients including time and cost estimates
- Track all client vehicles through the maintenance and repair process
- Ensure that work done meets Lucid's exacting standards before vehicle is returned to client -
act as the last QC step
- Invoice and collect payment
- Perform a thorough redelivery process, ensuring all client needs have been met, client
understands all services performed, and answer any questions that may arise
- Perform customer service duties such as answer phones, scheduling appointments (where
needed), and calling customers to update them on repair status, or to follow up after repairs are
- Develop rapport with clients leading to lasting relationships
- Creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Review appointment schedule to plan travel time and visit duration for mobile services
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for creating positive client experiences
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance, cleanliness and organization of the satellite center
as well as all equipment
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of High Voltage systems, Low Voltage systems, and Electric Vehicle powertrains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary
- DMS software
- EPA 609 Certification
- Must be forklift certified or able to obtain certification within 30 days of hire
- Must possess a valid driver license
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work
- Previous experience with EV diagnosis and repair
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments
- Previous OEM Master Technician Certification