A well-established international leader in the trust and corporate services sector is recruiting for a highly skilled SPV Accountant. This is an opportunity to meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business.
As an SPV Accountant you will be responsible of:
- Managing own portfolio of transactions, taking on the on-boarding of the more complex transactions.
- Ensuring the timely filing of the financial statements and financial reports at the appropriate body and if applicable to the appropriate stakeholders ensuring compliance with IFRS or UK GAAP.
- Liaising directly with auditors and managing audit process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries, and new potential clients.
- Responsible for the management of client banking accounts and necessary banking administration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Relevant experience dealing with (SPVs)- Special-Purpose Entities.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Previous line management experience
- A high performer and with a proven track record of delivering results and demonstrating leadership.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
This role will look up to pay up to £57,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package including 20% Bonus, Pension, Health-care, and Hybrid working.