A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what's possible?
Southwire Job Description
Job Title: Bremen People & Culture Specialist (Plant HR Specialist)
Department: People and Culture (Human Resources)
Location: Bremen, GA
Report To: Bremen P&C Manager
The Bremen P&C Specialist will provide unrelenting customer service to Bremen Plant employees, perform full range of P&C functions including administration of policies, procedures, programs. He or she will maximize value of employee communication and employee recognition/appreciation along with ensuring a positive work environment. The candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities in areas outside of traditional P&C functions.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and inclusive workplace.
- Support open enrollment, bi-annual engagement surveys, and annual trainings.
- Coordinate weekly payroll for operations, reconcile and audit pay information when needed.
- Partner to coordinate interviewing, hiring and retention efforts.
- Prepare, maintain, and update employee data in the People and Culture information systems (Success Factors, ADP, Benefit Focus etc.) utilizing advanced computer skills including data entry.
- Performs tasks required to administer and execute P&C programs including but not limited to position and compensation changes, benefits, and leave; performance and talent management, recognition, and morale (training and development).
- Onboarding and offboarding system management.
- Provide support to employees in various P&C-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Process and maintain monthly reports of employee data for leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Requires Bachelor of Business Administration or related degree.
- Desire 2+ years of Human Resources or other business experience.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Professional in Human Resources Certification.
- Must have employee-customer service orientation.
- Must have exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent P.C. skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours or shifts on occasion.
- Able to work independently on broad variety of projects.
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
Plans and Aligns
Benefits We Offer:
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & More
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.