Company DescriptionOur client is a software business focused on delivering employee centred solutions on the Salesforce - Force platform. They have been around for 10 years with a single platform solution covering core HR, Payroll, Talent, Recruitment, Learning, Expenses and Performance (amongst others).
As an Implementation Consultant you will engage with our customers client base to design and oversee the build of solutions based on the HCM Suite. This includes Core HR, Payroll and Expenses, Recruitment, Talent Management, Learning and Development, and Performance Management.
Your job will be to ensure high customer satisfaction throughout implementation projects by delivering high-quality solutions and while engaging senior client stakeholders throughout the process.
Job Description - Implementation ConsultantYour role and responsibilities:
- Deliver projects following the Implementation Methodology under the direction of an Project Manager
- Deliver all aspects of a project implementation including design, build, data import, training, UAT support, and go-live hyper care
- Build lasting relationships with our clients and become a trusted advisor
- Proactively engage in client implementations to support the Project Manager in ensuring that they operate to time and within budget
- Communicate with clients and third parties appropriately and managing client expectations to ensure that the solution implementation is a success
- Assisting the wider product team with developing system documentation, change requests and training materials as required
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the Customer Success Managers to ensure that the client's needs are met
- Recommend and drive best practice process improvements for our clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
Required Experience - Implementation Consultant
- 2 years of experience in delivering customer consultancy through workshops and defining solution configuration and design, working alongside Project Managers, Solution Architects, and technical Salesforce delivery
- HCM industry experience is preferred by not essential, ideally gained from working with customers to implement software solutions coupled with Salesforce Administration capability. You may have implemented other Salesforce software in the past such as Sage People or Financial Force
- Having a sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand and document the proposed solution and translate that into a joined-up vision to the Customer
- Proven ability to deliver multiple projects at one time while achieving high customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise
- Proven ability to positively influence senior customer stakeholders
- Strong communication, organisational and administrative skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, being offered on a remote basis.