PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - SIPP & SSAS Schemes
Up to 30,000 + Benefits + Exam Support
Our Client are a leading and National Independent Provider of Wealth Management and Pension services with multiple offices based around the UK. An exciting opportunity is now on offer for an additional 'Client Relationship Manager' to work on a full time remote basis supporting the team in Belfast.
Working alongside the Team Leader and forming part of a team of CRMs' this role will involve providing direct support to the Pension Consultants including two busy Directors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and administrating a portfolio of SIPP and SSAS pension schemes. Daily duties will be varied consisting of;
- First point of contact for clients within your portfolio and to be aware of all client issues and detail
- Inputting data on to the system within a timely manner
- Dealing with routine correspondence including contact with clients, their advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, fax, e-mail and telephone
- Ensuring all HMRC and FSA deadlines are met Organise and prioritise work including managing client's expectations
- Maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems for correspondence and documents including scanning and archiving
- Preparation of new business documentation
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will be intelligent and ambitious with the desire to learn and succeed within Financial Planning. Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who has solid communication and articulations skills as well as the eagerness and drive to succeed. For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR 12950