Business: The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable energy, heat and ReGrow, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver - Class C at our Dagenham Site, working 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD). Please be advised that the role involves working afternoon shifts.
As a Service Delivery Driver - Class C your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company s requirements but will include:
- The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients premises, containing food and catering waste
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Dagenham site and offloading the material into hoppers
- Completion of all required documentation
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
- Hold a full, clean HGV Class C Driving licence (Class C+E Licence would be advantageous).
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
- Experience of using PDA consignment note systems would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: OTE £40,440 plus Company Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV s being received.