Service Advisor ( 4 day working week!)
Are you passionate about creating a personalised service experience which can make customers feel special?
Do you enjoy making your customers smile?
If so this is role for you...
My client is an established family business with a clearly defined set of company values and a leadership team that delivers against their strategic goals. Creating a great customer experience is the focus of this team.
The Service Advisor is a pivotal member of the team who is able to take control and create a personalised service experience every time, with nothing left to chance. This is achieved either individually, or by supporting your team. It's a hands-on role completely dedicated to the customer and their long term relationship with their chosen brand.
The ideal candidate will have proven customer service skills as well as excellent interpersonal, organisation and presentation skills. You must also be well-presented, resourceful and able to work well under pressure with a positive attitude.
This employer is dedicated to a two-way relationship with its colleagues and genuinely cares for its people. The successful candidate will find this authentic modern approach refreshing. So if you're seeking an invigorating environment to develop your career then don't delay and apply today!
Working as a key member of the Aftersales team this role offers you the opportunity to use your customer service skills and organised administration abilities to make the complex feel simple - creating happy customers. You will be responsible for a set amount of customers per day with the objective of making their visit as hassle-free as possible whilst making sure all service and repair work is carried out and explained accurately in a timely manner.
- Arrange customer bookings
- Manage loan car bookings efficiency
- Meet and greet customers professionally and politely every time
- Develop long-lasting relationships with customers to ensure new visitors are retained for the future
- Up date DMS and CRM system during and after each customer visit
- Promote and cross-sell other products and services
- Work closer with the wider dealer team to deliver a great customer experience whilst maximising overall profit
The person my client is looking for:
- Can harness effectively the tools available to change for the better the customer experience; making decisions to benefit both the business and the customer.
- You will be able to provide energy and leadership to induce a sense of focus on providing the best customer experience possible. Always working within the Group structure and guide lines provided.
- To use the resource and outlined processes at your disposal to achieve the set business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all electronic, traditional records and other documentation generated is compliant to the provided standards.
- Demonstrate to the customers and to your team that you are fully aligned and engaged with the Company objectives and long term goals.
- A working knowledge of DMS systems is an advantage; literacy in general Microsoft I.T. is a minimum requirement.
- An ability to continually learn and up-date technical knowledge and procedures with enough detail to be able to convey a summary of technician information to customers - under the guidance of a Vehicle Technician.
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE BACKED BY A GLOBAL BRAND WITH GREAT PLANS FOR THE FUTURE WHY NOT BE PART OF THAT FUTURE - TO FIND OUT MORE SIMPLY APPLY ONLINE.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please visit our website and register your CV for JOB ALERTS!
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.