Senior Visual Designer (Design systems/operations)
Salary: Up to £85,000 + Perks
Location: Options for fully remote with offices in London
A pioneering force in today's global digital economy, the company we represent is a performance marketing agency specialising in consultancy services for top names across the industry that is comprised of 65k data and technology experts with a like-minded vision for the future.
In addition to expanding to 145 countries, the brand has international offices in London and Japan and is investing heavily in its growing design team. To assist in creating, managing, and evolving the brand's design system, the company is seeking a Senior Visual Designer with a keen eye for components.
Utilising a range of modern tech such as Zeroheight and more, you'll be positioned in a critical role that is integral to the brand's continued success and, as such, need to be an adept communicator and team player that loves creating beautiful user experiences.
Some of your key tasks will include:
- Creating design system documents that are visually interesting and easy for others to understand
- Collaborate closely with senior design, product designers and design leadership and ensure clear and focused goals are being worked towards
- Periodically help product designers with user journeys when necessary
- Gather/research requirements for new components and create using Figma
- Ensure through two-way communication with front-end designers that consistency is maintained across components
- Remain aware of the wider visual design space and upcoming trends and implement if appropriate
- Working alongside UX teams and adding interesting visuals
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part of the position on offer, with the business making note of its continued dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that promotes workplace productivity and professional wellbeing.
What do you need?
- Firm and complete Figma experience
- Demonstrable examples of systematic design thinking rather than bespoke designs
- Experience working on managed design systems
- Exemplary portfolio that accurately showcases your strengths
- Comfortable creating products reactively
- Experience with prototyping, testing and UCD.
So, if you're looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!