RNIB's Telemarketing Team is made up of 75 home based Telephone Fundraisers, who are responsible for delivering up to 80 outbound customer service and income generating fundraising campaigns each year.
We are seeking 3 Senior Telephone Fundraisers to work as a front-line Telephone Fundraiser, to contribute to the growth of fundraising net income through contacting individuals and converting them into supporters and advocates of the organisation, using the telephone as a route to market.
Also provide support to the Team Leader, acting as cover for a team of 15 Telephone Fundraisers in Team Leader absence.
Purpose of job:
- Contributing to the growth of fundraising net income by contacting members of the public with a variety of fundraising products.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service on every call, which will include Fundraising and Non-Fundraising (survey) calls.
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision of the team, in Team Leader absence, escalating to Team Leader as appropriate.
You will have experience of working in an outbound call centre environment and delivering in a customer service and sales role, this will include knowledge of using outbound telephony systems and a web-based platform. You will also have experience of supporting with, and responding to, safeguarding cases.
In exchange we offer a competitive salary, a stimulating and supportive working environment and a benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), which increase with service.
- Excellent pension schemes
If you would like to apply for this great job opportunity please review the documents linked below, then click "Apply Online" at the bottom of this page and please upload a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this role and working for RNIB.
We're the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we're here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK's biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK.
Salary: £17,862- £19,648 (Pro rata)Contract type: PermanentHours: 25 hours per week (Flexibility required, core hours 4-9pm Monday -Friday with some daytime/weekend work dependent)