Our client is a fast-growing company.
- Act as a hands-on controller overseeing the accounting for headquarter entities.
- Overseeing the month-end and quarterly close of the corporate entity and play a key role in the quarterly SEC close process.
- Be responsible for month-end journal entry bookings related to the corporate entities' external debt, stock compensation, royalties, group accruals, intercompany recharges, and a variety of other areas.
- Be responsible for preparing documentation as necessary to support activities performed at the group level and will be responsible for ensuring all controls at the corporate entity level are performed.
- Assist with monthly close activities of entities located abroad depending on changes to the business in future years and will be available to support projects necessary to support the company's main product commercialization plans.
- CPA Certification or equivalent (ACCA, ACA...)
- 8+ years of accounting experience, public accounting and industry experienced preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP/IFRS accounting
- Strong understanding of requirements around Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) or internal controls in an international environment
- Experience working in and inputting data into an ERP system a plus (Oracle or SAP)
- Experience in performing or testing of SOX controls
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately input data into systems
- Ability to operate with high level of independence
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects with various parties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments, including problem solving skills