Senior Client Manager Job Vacancy
Do you excel at building trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients?
Can deliver an impressive accountancy skillset to a dynamic team?
Would you benefit from working with a forward-thinking firm that offers flexible working?
If so, this Senior Client Manager job in Manchester could be the next career step for you.
You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or ATT) with demonstrable experience in a senior role, working closely with clients whilst leading a team. You'll have at least five years' post-qualification experience and have a track record of providing results-driven accountancy support to a significant client portfolio.
You'll have excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving, with good attention to detail and the ability to efficiently oversee a team's workflow. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a diverse and loyal client portfolio, whilst working closely with highly regarded Managers and Partners.
If this Senior Client Manager job in Manchester sounds like the right opportunity for you, contact us in confidence today.
- Lead a team of both junior and senior team members by overseeing workflow, including planning and monitoring progress.
- Own responsibility of KPIs, including monthly billing forecasts and ensuring fee recovery rates are met.
- Working closely with the team to inspire the highest standard of service delivery, ensuring client expectations and deadlines are being met.
- Support the accounts team with tax support, as well as overseeing and guiding the payroll function.
- Review the preparation of financial statements for clients, including Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships, and Limited companies.
- Provide constructive mentorship to team members, fostering a supportive and educational working environment that nurtures individuals' professional development.
- Work closely with a significant client portfolio, providing effective communication to build trusted and long-lasting relationships.
- Own responsibility of the submission of all statutory documents.
- Reviewing processes and implementing more efficient ways of service delivery.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
About this firm
This Senior Client Manager job in Manchester is a great opportunity to join an accountancy firm with a forward-thinking approach to its full suite of services.
This successful firm works with a loyal client portfolio and prides itself on second-to-none level attention to detail. This is a proactive team of accountants that is looking for a likeminded professional to lead and motivate the team.
- £60,000 to £75,000 pa.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Modern office and flexible working options.
The successful candidate
- ACA, ACCA, or ATT qualified, with at least five years' post-qual experience.
- Demonstrable experience managing a client portfolio, with a results-driven approach.
- Previous experience leading a team, including reviewing work and providing mentorship.
- A sound commercial understanding, including forecasting and monitoring fee recovery.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to oversee a team's workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working closely with senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Manchester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.