Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 plus commission - OTE £100,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
Our client is a forward-thinking specialist Executive Search business that consistently pushes the boundaries of how they approach, search and advisor. They help Fintech and Technology companies scale or develop new markets by hiring talent who can drive significant change or growth either locally or internationally.
Not only do they find talent for their clients, they also provide market intelligence or advising their talent acquisition functions on how to modernise and build efficiencies into their processes.
They are genuinely interested in helping their clients to achieve the best results possible for their business and are flexible in the approach to suit different needs.
Our client is seeking a dynamic and commercially orientated Sales professional to work closely with the CEO and Head of Marketing to continue to build the business in the UK, Europe and the US. You will immerse yourself in the business and understand what makes the business different to the competitors and create a effective sales process. You will help to build a CRM system that incorporates the marketing strategy to drive an outbound sales process to acquire new business. This is an opportunity to build something that is truly unique, so, as well as doing your day job, you have more than enough opportunity to help shape the company as it grows.
- To establish and build a sales pipeline of industry sectors that is complimentary to the business
- Target and engage with businesses that would benefit from our clients' services.
- Introduce new clients to the delivery team efficiently
- Network with industry leading senior executives to keep ahead of market and industry trends
- Regularly attend networking events, shows and exhibitions to grow the company's awareness.
- Collaborate with the CEO and senior team, running pitch processes and request for proposals
- Develop and manage the sales process
- Maintain and update CRM systems daily
- Develop effective strategic partnerships
- Ideally have experience working in sustainable technology, fintech, cybersecurity, SaaS, consumer technology or any other cutting-edge technology
- Be passionate, energetic and be willing to continually learn new things.
- Thrives in challenging the status quo and want to be the best you can be.
- Be excited to be part of a growth business, making stories along the way
- Able to think outside of the box and be able to build rapport effectively
- Competitive salary and generous OTE package
- 25 days holiday
- Commitment to training and professional development for all employees
- Health cash Plan
- Employee reward scheme
- Regular team trips, away days and socials