Senior .NET Web Developer - £42-60k
My client is looking for a Senior .NET Web Developer to join their award-winning web and software design and development agency based in Crewe.
Primarily, you will be coding day-to-day, helping to build exceptional end-products including CMS websites, e-commerce platforms, online portals, and software applications. You will be given instructions for each task by a Technical Lead; however, we would expect you to then work with limited supervision. You will:
- Develop new web and software applications by writing high-quality C# in a timely fashion.
- Maintain existing web and software applications by implementing new features, performing upgrades, and fixing bugs.
- Liaise with Designers and Front-End Developers to ensure clients' functionality requirements are met.
- Support Tech Leads in writing detailed Technical Specifications.
The role will evolve in line with your passions, ambitions, and skillset. As you gain experience, you will have the opportunity to expand your role and take on greater responsibilities, for example, by gathering system requirements and leading projects in a Tech Lead capacity. Of course, you may wish to remain as a programmer - we can tailor your role in line with your career aspirations.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years' commercial experience in a .NET development role. You will be a very strong C# programmer with a thorough and meticulous approach to you work.
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
- .NET Framework (.NET Core is desirable although not essential)
- MS SQL Server or later
Desirable Technical Skills
- API Experience (REST and GraphQL)
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Microservices Architecture
- GIT or similar source control