Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine living without. Position Summary
The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty (QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customers experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store.The Sales Leader is expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as the QB and consistently models the brand's Athlete service standards and selling behaviors.
• Communicate clear shift expectations and hold the store associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards throughout their shift.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual performance.
• Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to support them in achieving the assigned goals.
• Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for behaviors that drive positive results throughout QB shift.
• Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store leadership in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
• Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance throughout QB shift.
• Conduct new hire training for new sales teammates.
• Partner with the Store leadership team in the execution of the store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
• Evaluate store sales and payroll goals using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
• Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
• Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures throughout QB shift.
• Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
• Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
• Perform "level-sets" and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
Authorization Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
In the absence of a member of store leadership, is authorized to:
• Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday through Wednesday if necessary
• Complete employee purchase transactions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs. Education And / Or Experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
• Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Computer and technology proficient.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
• Minimum High School education or equivalent. Other Requirements Relocation
• Minimum 18 years old
• Minimum 1 - 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
• Team leader experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.