We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our biggest campaigns working on behalf of one of the UK s leading multimedia providers, who specialize in TV, broadband & mobile packages. As an outbound sales advisor you will be contacting new and existing customers in regards to their TV & broadband packages, whilst also discussing other products available. The campaign offers 3 different sub-campaigns involving new acquisitions, add on & upsells and upgrades & retentions. The role will involve rapport building and needs analysis to establish the suitable products and services to offer the customers and ensure they are getting the best deal out of their package.
Salary & Bonus:
This role has a basic salary of £19,760 per annum.
We also offer an uncapped commission scheme, which means you could take home an OTE of £23,000
We have recently introduced our 'Loyalty Pay Scale scheme, which will see your annual salary increase every year of your tenure up to £22,0000 basic salary per annum.
You will be contracted at 40 hours per week, between the hours of 10am & 7pm, Monday to Friday. (Weekend work offered as additional overtime)
Start Date: Multiple start dates available.
You will be based at our brand new offices located on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield(S11). Our offices are a short walk from the city-centre with excellent transport links from surrounding areas.
- 3 week comprehensive training period
- Incentives throughout the campaign (Food & drink, technology, additional holiday days and much more)
- Our 'Be Yourself For A Living bonus allows you to earn additional bonus on top of your salary for your attendance and quality scores
- Our brand new 'Loyalty Pay Scale which will see your basic salary uplifted every year of your tenure (up to £22,000 / 3 years) + an additional holiday day
- Our academy and glide path will give you the tools and support you need to be successful within the role
- Weekly coaching sessions with your team leader
- Free gym & swim package (Available at select venues around Sheffield)
- Discounted Sky TV package
- Free Mobile SIM contract
- Free Breakfast club
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Friends & family referral scheme
- Company events
- Lively & vibrant atmosphere
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve challenging sales targets
- A confident individual
- The ability to hold conversation will people of all ages and backgrounds and can easily build rapport with customers
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Transferable skills from previous employment (retail, hospitality, contact centre)
- You must be able to deliver a top quality customer service and ensure the best outcome for the customer
- The ability to handle rejection and remain resilient throughout the day
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV.