Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient and family centered care in the Postpartum Care and MedSurg Department for all patient populations. Roles during this phase of care focus on assessing the patient and developing a plan of care designed to meet the physical, psychological, educational, and sociocultural needs of the patient and family. This includes validation of existing information and completion of preparation of the patient.
To apply please email angela_robinson1@.
- One year of med surg or postpartum experience preferred.
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-MS-RN License
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity