Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal, and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
- A current Nursing License
- A valid driver's license
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Establish working relationships with patients and families.
- Complete admissions to program and discharges per program guidelines.
- Participate in patient staffing/treatment planning.
- Communicate with physician and implement orders.
- Interpretation of diagnostic procedures and lab values.
- Monitor and document patient compliance medication and Doctors orders.
- Complete TB tests upon admission within required time frames.
- Ensure patient's medical needs are addressed.
- Administration of patient medication.
- Monitor and report infection control issues regularly.
- Report out of the ordinary situations to the supervisor or on-call manager.
- Obtain prior authorizations for patient medications.
- Document pertinent information daily in the EHR based on observations and involvement with the clients as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience, and credentials
- Starting pay LPN - $26.50/hr
- Starting pay RN - $30.00/hr
- Starting pay BSN - $31.37/hr
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM and every third weekend rotation. 40 hours weekly.
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Centers - Sioux City, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf