We're seeking a Relief Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our neighborhood group homes for people with developmental disabilities. As a Relief LPN, you'll be responsible for providing nursing care to the adults served in our group home, including administering medications and treatments, administering tube feeding, monitoring vital signs and general health of persons served, taking doctor's orders, providing input for nursing plan of care and individual support plan, and other and related tasks. As a Relief LPN for Multnomah County, you'll support all shifts, primarily working days and evenings in this full-time position with an estimated 30-32 hours per week.
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. Join Our Team. Get a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
All Kerr employees are required to be fully vaccinated or meet the requirements for a medical or religious exception prior to beginning work.
- Monitor health issues of people served and follow protocol and procedures as needed.
- Pass medications and provide treatments according to Dr.s orders and be familiar with side effects. Tube feed as prescribed. Assure that documentation is complete and correct.
- Advise LES and PRN to ensure consistent care and that peoples rights are met.
- Follow programs developed by Behavior Specialist, Speech Pathologist and other consultants and specialists.
- Perform personal care duties.
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid basic life & accident insurance and short- & long-term disability
- Paid internal training and career development
- Paid holidays and generous time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% employer match
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial counselling
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)