The Registered Nurse is responsible for the total nursing needs of residents, while actively incorporating our Philosophy for person-directed Care.
Shift: (On-Call) $2500 Bonus
Starting rate $48 / hour + Depending on experience.
A day in life may include:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm
- Performing comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments
- Initiating plan of care as needed and appropriately supervising resident care
- Developing assignments in coordination with the care partners and keeping each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse, post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- New grads are welcome!
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications