** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (PACU)
Additional Position Details: Union Position | FTE: 0.000001 | Status: Flexible Work Force (On-Call Position) | Variable Hours/Variable Days-10 hour shifts.
Salary: Based on qualifications and years of relevant experience
Questions? Contact Michelle Tramblie, Nurse Recruiter at Michelle.tramblie @
EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
At Asante, you are the difference. Your personal happiness and wellbeing are reflected in the personal attention and quality of care we deliver every day. Here, you will find an environment of mutual respect, camaraderie, learning and growth. A place where each voice is heard, and sound ideas are acted upon. A community in every sense, we collaborate widely across the organization to do what is best for our patients, united by a shared passion: to provide exceptional care that makes a positive impact on family, friends, neighbors and the community. For the 10th consecutive year, Asante has been named a 15 Top Health System in the nation, rated by IBM Watson Health.
The Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) at Rogue Regional Medical Center is comprised of the Pre-Anesthesia Holding Area (PAH) where patients are prepared for surgery, and the Post Anesthesia Care Unit, where patients are brought after surgery and other medical procedures as they transition from sedation and/or general anesthesia to Phase I and Phase II recovery. The PACU/PAH team consists of 20 Registered Nurses, and 2 Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Recent PACU phase 1 care, Critical Care and/or ED experience required
- Must be willing to work/cross-train for Pre-Anesthesia Holding and Pain Clinic areas, and be fully cross-trained within 6 months of hire
- Working knowledge of/ability to assist with insertion of invasive lines, SV02 Swan Ganz, Arterial lines etc. preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- CPAN: Certified Peri-Anesthesia Nurse preferred
- CSRN: Certified Sedation Registered Nurse preferred
- WCC: Wound Care Certified preferred
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5,000 people and include: Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values - the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.