** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (ER Clinical Decision Unit)
Registered Nurse - ER Clinical Decision / Position Overview
FTE: 0.9 / Status: Full Time
Schedule: 3rd Shift - Nights Patterned
Salary: Based on qualifications and years of relevant experience
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED, EXTERNAL CANDIDATES!
EARN MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BSN AND PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS!
To view all Nursing opportunities at Asante, please click here or email [email protected] and a Nurse Recruiter will respond to your inquiry!
At Asante, you are the difference. Your personal happiness and wellbeing are reflected in the personal attention and quality of care we deliver every day. Here, you'll find an environment of mutual respect, camaraderie, learning and growth. A place where each voice is heard, and sound ideas are acted upon. A community in every sense, we collaborate widely across the organization to do what's best for our patients, united by a shared passion: to provide exceptional care that makes a positive impact on family, friends, neighbors and the community. For the 8th consecutive year, Asante has been named a 15 Top Health System in the nation, rated by IBM Watson Health.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC), located in Medford, is a 378-bed regional referral and level 2 trauma center featuring the latest medical technology and clinical expertise--all administered with a patient-focused philosophy. Our hospital team delivers nationally-recognized heart and vascular care, orthopedic services, and cancer care, as well as a comprehensive range of other key services including neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, work health, diabetes care, hospice services, a primary stroke center, an accredited hospital-based sleep center, and the regions only neonatal intensive care unit.
Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department at ARRMC sees an average of 130 patients a day. It is a level 2 trauma center. We have 39 rooms with 20 designated as high acuity, 5 moderate/low acuity, 4 Psych flex rooms and 5 Triage rooms. RN to patient ratios are: 1:1 - 1:4 depending on acuity.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside a team of highly trained physicians, nurses and techs who work together seamlessly to provide both efficient and excellent emergency care
- Provide the upmost care to emergency room patients through stabilization and through monitoring current health conditions
- Advise patients on their current condition and educate on continued care
Who You Are
- A Registered Nurse who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has acute care experience
- Your communication skills are through the roof - you communicate well and remain calm in tense situations
- You have amazing attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- You are known for your phenomenal critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- 1 year experience in an acute patient care department is required
- Emergency/Critical care experience is preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
Must obtain within 4 months of hire:
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support by the American Heart Association - or - ENCP: Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course
What We Offer for Full-time and Part-time positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.