Regional CDL Class A Driver
Apply below or call Rob at . Description:
Seneca Foods is one of North America's leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the brands of Libby s , Aunt Nellie s , READ , Seneca Farms , Green Valley , CherryMan , Paradise , Pennant , and Seneca labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements. Position Summary:
Responsible for the handling/delivering of brite and labeled stock in a safe, professional, and courteous manner. Pay and Benefits:
Essential Functions, Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- $1,425 - $1,710 per week (57 cents per mile, 2,500 3,000 mile per week)
- Guaranteed hourly break-down pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Regional and OTR Routes, out 1 week, Sun -Fri with 2 days off
- 80% Drop & Hook
- Operate 18-Wheel Tractor Trailer Truck to deliver brite/labeled stock.
- Determine if product shipment agrees with Bill of Lading.
- Ensure that product is in good condition.
- Maintain log as to mileage, expense information, etc.
- Maintain all records per DOT requirements.
- Must maintain a Class A Driver s License (CDL)
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Education: High School education or equivalent)
Apply below or call Rob at .