Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the Patient Experience Specialist (Receptionist) is responsible for greeting patients, entering and verifying patient demographics and insurance information, collecting co-payments and balances due, and providing excellent customer service to patients and team members. This position must demonstrate professionalism through adherence to Ogden Clinic's mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage options.
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday shifts.
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 + hourly with the potential of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a 5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling 801-475-3418.