To provide diagnostic services in a hospital and/or clinical setting, to include clerical duties as required. To perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the KPNW Mission and philosophy.
- Performing diagnostic radiological procedures, utilizing diagnostic radiographic equipment. Using skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: routine, emergent, portable, surgical and fluoroscopic examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image processing. Understands, use the current RIS and PACS system. Work under the supervision of radiologist on an as needed basis. Work with radiologist: on film Quality Assurance, exam clarification. Perform ECG (As required).
- Patient/transport. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Responsible for patient registration and patient scheduling.
- Participate in an on-call or standby schedule as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Science or related field
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Radiologic Technologist Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Automated External Defibrillator within 1 months of hire
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (Washington) OR Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist License (Oregon)
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care computer system.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all personnel.
- Proficient knowledge of radiology equipment and exams to perform fluoroscopy, DXA, surgery, portable and routine radiographic exams.
Job Schedule: Job Category:
- Experience performing general radiographic exams using digital equipment within the last three (3) years.
- Organizational skills; time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative, communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Experience with McKesson PACS.
- Experience with EPIC electronic medical records system.
Imaging & Radiology