A rare opportunity for a Quality / Technical Engineer has come up at a world leading engineering company in Shropshire. The position is open to Quality Engineers who are looking to progress their career within an established and successful international company, which can provide excellent career development opportunities. The site location is well-connected to local infrastructure and surrounded by Shropshire countryside.
Our client is considering Quality Engineers with heat treatment experience from a range of backgrounds, and a very competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
Quality Engineer Role:
- Ensure customer components meet specification and related quality requirements.
- Finding solutions using root cause resolution (8D)
- Provide Metallurgical, Quality and Technical support to customers, as well as onsite departments such as production, Laboratory and Sales.
Quality Engineer Experience:
- Heat Treatment understanding is required.
- Good knowledge of Root Cause Resolution.
- Preferable experience of ISO 09001, AS9100, Nadcap, however full training can be provided.
For more information about this Quality Engineer role please apply or call me.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994