TEMP PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR - THAMES DITTON - £11.28 PER HOUR INCLUDING HOLIDAY PAY
Do you have extensive experience of supporting a team? Do you have strong IT and organisational skills? Do you live near to Thames Ditton and are interested in joining a progressive and motivated organisation? Are you looking for a busy temp admin role for at least the next 3 months? Then this is the admin role for you!
My client is an independent services company specialising in vehicle management based in Thames Ditton. They are an established and forward thinking company who have this great opportunity within their data optimisation team due to an internal restructure.
- To process all requests regarding vehicle availability, delivery progress options pricing, demonstration requests, daily reports and general enquiries.
- To raise vehicle orders, ensuring all relevant information is sent to the vehicle suppliers.
- To progress vehicles on order to ensure timely receipt of stock details and prompt delivery to the customer.
- To liaise with the Account Management team and suppliers to ensure vehicles are delivered to all parties satisfaction.
- To provide support to the Business Development and Account Management teams regarding client queries and quotes from dealers.
- To monitor supplier performance and report any issues to the Head of Procurement & Risk, attending review meetings with vehicle suppliers as required.
- To process related invoices and compile reports as required.
- To manage the order process between internal and external suppliers following department processes.
Applications for this role are particularly invited from an automotive background with previous organisational and admin experience and if you have used Kerrige in the past that is a big bonus.
If you are a strong team player with fantastic admin skills and have some previous experience in a similar role and/or in the fleet management industry please do apply.