Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you're interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay - a company you can be proud to be with.
eBay Advertising is a fast-growing business within the eBay Inc. family. Our mission is to connect consumers to the world's advertisers through innovative ad experiences at scale that serve both eBay sellers and brands. We have exclusive access to eBay's unique data on browsing, search, and purchase history for millions of users and we enjoy eBay's trusted relationship as a business partner to millions of merchants and retailers. Ads is one of the top strategic initiatives for eBay so you should expect to feel like you are working at a startup within our bigger company.
Ads Data & Insights Platform group within eBay Advertising is scaling out a robust, best in class Ads Data & Insights Platform. It caters to key needs of our customers around ads reporting and actionable insights on performance and delivery of advertising products.
Role Description/Key Responsibilities
- Be a champion and thought leader on Ads Data & Insights Platform, and ideate on best in class data products that needs to be built for delivering on the business goals.
- Independently lead and drive the projects from ideation to execution by working with cross-functional teams and key customers
- Partner closely with cross-domains like Platforms, Selling and Search to identify and align on key product capabilities.
- Articulate, define and own the product strategy and roadmap for the Ads Data & Insights team. Build new insights products that drive rapid adoption and growth of Ads products and revenue.
- Prioritize the product backlog by actively soliciting and curating ideas from partners across the organization balancing innovation and impact.
- Drive the execution on the product roadmap with Ads data, engineering, interfaces and analytics.
- Partner closely with the Product Analytics team to collect data insights to measure improvements made to your products and iterate on product performance.
- Be the product champion who provides an end to end view on Ads Data and Insights products and architecture to help communicate the value thereof to multiple audiences including product/business community & executives.
- Monitor industry trends and technology improvements to propose substantial improvements to the platform
- 10+ years of experience with ideally 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven track record of driving from ideation to launch of impactful data platform products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence across functions.
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary), with platforms technical experience
- Experience in advertising platforms and products, reporting tools, and data visualization
- Knowledge of the digital advertising and E-commerce ecosystem is a plus
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you're single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay's Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement