Hippo Digital is looking for a leader who can continue to build our talented user research profession.
Our user researchers are fantastic at what they do, and we think our tight knit sense of community sets us apart from other consultancies. We need someone with the drive and enthusiasm to help our researchers to build on their skills and experience.
You'll be given the autonomy to work with our other well respected principal consultants to give the user research profession the support and tools they need to do their best work.
As an expert in user-centred design and research techniques, you'll also be working with senior stakeholders to implement user-centred design strategy on interesting and challenging projects, with a variety of clients.
What you'll do
- Lead the user research profession at Hippo, helping our user researchers by designing and promoting innovative and progressive support initiatives
- Define the recruitment processes for user researchers, advise on suitability of candidates and lead recruitment interviews
- Coach and support Hippo's user researchers in their professional development
- Work with the Hippo research and design communities to share best practice
- Coordinate and lead user research and user research teams for complex client projects
- Act as an engagement lead or site delivery lead for projects
- Plan, design and execute a range of user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of client products
- Provide user insight to inform design decisions and convince clients of the value of user research and user-centred design
- Support new business activity by writing bids and taking part in pitch presentations