Contino is changing the game in DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We enable enterprise organizations to streamline their processes, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. We deploy teams to client sites to help change mentalities and approaches by facilitating a DevOps culture through upskilling and pair programming.
We've built an outstanding team of technologists and are an advocate for challenging intelligent and hardworking individuals, like you! We are a team of fun, dedicated and professional people with a keen eye for innovation, curiosity and a love of technology
If you are motivated by challenges and encouraging teams to fall back in love with their jobs, we're the place for you!Please note that all employees are currently remote due to COVID. However, after Contino deems it safe to travel this role requires travel to client sites, but does not require relocation. The typical travel week is Monday-Thursday onsite, Fridays remote. This schedule varies from customer to customer, but you must be comfortable with weekly travel.
What You'll Do
- 5+ years of experience working within a DevOps environment with expertise in infrastructure-as-code and understanding of software/application development
- 5+ years expertise in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCE, OpenStack, VMWare, etc.) and Linux/Windows operating systems
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt) and infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef Provisioning)
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, OpenShift, etc.)
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and/or leading a team and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Deep understanding of the DevOps philosophy and Agile methods
- Automating traditional processes with scripting or configuration management
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment at different client sites
- Consulting experience highly preferred
Hands-on design and implementation work to get projects off the ground, determine solutions and drive improvements to existing infrastructure at client sites.
- Infrastructure automation with Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Packer, Puppet, etc.
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Containerize applications
- Work alongside client team to mentor and coach developers and infrastructure engineers
- Provide solutions to challenges by strategizing and road mapping
- Ensure technical expectations are met on projects
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Lead the delivery so that it is timely and on budget, including change/scope control
- Owns and updates the delivery plan
- Leads forecasting for engagement
- Participates in interviews to bring exceptional talent onboard
- Provide consistent and timely performance feedback
- Manage the delivery team
- Advocate and support Contino culture
- Actively develops appropriate client level relationships
- Drive engagement business value
- Support sales by providing Domain Expertise and participating in sales processes
- Actively participate and provide QA for proposals and SOWs
- Identify opportunities within existing account for extension or expansion
- Contribute assets/content to Contino knowledge-base
- Contribute to thought leadership within practices
***Please be advised this role will involve travel.***Benefits
You enjoy surrounding yourself with hardworking, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most meaningful to us, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
You also want a competitive salary, 100% company-paid health benefits, a 401(k), ample time off and a company-sponsored professional training budget.
Contino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.Check out this short video to learn more about the role, directly from a Contini!