REED Education are currently recruiting versatile day-to-day Supply Teachers to work across a number of schools in Grimsby and the surrounding area in all primary key stages. We are looking for teachers who hold qualified teacher status with recent experience of working in schools. These roles are extremely flexible and we work around you and your availability.
What you will be doing?
- Working at different schools on a day-to-day basis
- Working in different year groups
- There will be no planning!!!
- Marking the children's work at the end of the day
- Following safeguarding policies at all times
- Only working the days you tell us that you are available
What will you need?
- QTS or PGCE equivalent
- NQT's will also be considered
- Recent experience in schools
- A friendly, flexible and creative personality
What will you get from REED?
- A competitive daily wage of between £110 and £130
- Weekly pay
- A hassle-free payroll system
- Access to a specialist REED consultant
If you think you would be suitable for this role, then do please apply below.
For any questions or queries, please contact Rebecca at Reed on or on .
For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.