Part-time Accounts Administrator
Due to company growth a new role has been created to support the Office Manager with accounts and general administration. You will be part of a supportive and very successful business that offers a pleasant working environment and excellent benefits.
Ideally you will work 4 hours per day over 5 days but would consider 4 days. This role would be ideal for someone looking for school hours.
The salary is between £22,000 - £23,000 pro rata, good pension scheme, healthcare and life assurance and 25 days holiday.
Responsibilities include -
- Dealing with accounts payable / receivable
- Managing the accounts email inbox
- Invoice processing and filing
- Bank reconciliations (invoices)
General administration duties including:
- Development and maintenance of filing systems
- Assisting with bank account administration
- Support with general customer service enquiries via telephone and email
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with the post
Candidate requirements -
- Team player who is versatile and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills
- Great communicator
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise busy work loads
- Previous accounts admin experience would be an advantage but not essential
Interested? Please send your CV ASAP to Louise - Unity Resourcing.