Western Arizona Regional Medical Center (WARMC) is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Employed opportunity joining multi-specialty group
- General and/or Total Joints focus
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Joint Commission accredited facility
- Offers largest ED and ICU in the county
- Dedicated staff serves communities of AZ, NV and CA
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
WARMC is a full-service, 139 bed acute care hospital located near the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River in Bullhead City, AZ. They offer the residents of the greater Bullhead City community inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical, and emergency services. Home to the largest intensive care unit as well as a surgery center and wound care clinic.
It is a Joint Commission accredited facility offering inpatient, outpatient, home health and hospital services, featuring the county's largest ED and ICU and the only accredited Chest Pain Center. Dedicated staff serves communities throughout the tri-state area of Arizona, Nevada and California.
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Bullhead City Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for an abundance of hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Referred to as Arizona s West Coast because the City is located on the east bank of the Colorado River
- Easy access, to south of Las Vegas, Nevada, and directly across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada
- Close Proximity to Utah
- A little of 2 hours away from Joshua Tree National Park
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Variety of educational options including public elementary, charter, private, junior high and high schools as well as a community college and nearby universities
No visa assistance at this time