Location: Swiss Cottage, London(Office based)
Salary: Up to £30,000 (DOE)
Hours: 9:30 - 17:30
Reporting To: HR & Recruitment Manager
Job Type: Full Time
KSEYE Group is an established financial services company specialising within the bridging and short-term lending markets. The company is experiencing an exciting growth period and is now keen to welcome an Office Manager to join the Operations team.
- Be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from staff, visitors, to clients and contractors.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, phone calls and assisting colleagues with arranging deliveries and courier services.
- Responsible for general office appearance and upkeep across the business, managing this through appropriate colleagues.
- Stock management and ordering of office supplies, with basic operational budget management.
- Provide necessary Executive support to Directors and management including but not limited to assisting with planning and scheduling meetings, supporting with events etc.
- Support with the organisation of company internal events such as Summer and Winter parties
- Point of contact for property management including utilities, fire and intruder alarms
- Supporting with H&S risk assessments and training needs, including coordinating courses and booking attendees
- Be instrumental in creating a collaborative community environment amongst staff, all visitors and support services.
- Supplier coordination when necessary, including cleaners.
- Ensuring space and brand standards are met including elements of H&S compliance
- Organise and/or supervise in-building events
Education & Experience
- Previous experience as an Office Manager
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Able to provide first class customer service to all staff and visitors
- Previous experience with event management/organisation (preferable)
- IT literate, including MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to use own initiative and be proactive
- Private Medical Insurance Vitality
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Monthly team socials
- Summer & Winter Company socials
- Hybrid working
- Fundraising events
KSEYE Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.