Full Time, Permanent
Are you a passionate Office Administrator? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Office Administrator to work with their very well-established client based in Spalding.
The successful Office Administrator will have excellent attention to detail, a can do attitude and be customer focussed. Those that are interested in building a career in a positive and professional environment are encouraged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Office Administrator:
- Photocopying, printing, document binding, document bundling, CD and USB production, scanning
- Creating and maintaining data rooms
- Operating case management system including storing documents electronically - organising and attaching to relevant matters
- Using BigHand workflow system to pick up job requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to, including completing all new client Anti-Money Laundering Checks
- Creating new clients and matters on the case management system
- Maintaining the Records Management System, including deed scheduling, adding items to the RMS and updating as appropriate, document retrieval, running reports as requested
- Collecting and returning work as required by specific departments
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from fee earners, Team Co-ordinators and secretaries
- Dealing with queries from clients/companies regarding location of deeds etc
- Assisting the Operations team when cover is required, to include operating switchboard, handling outgoing post, hospitality and file archiving
- Scanning on of incoming post
- Printing and preparing enclosures in readiness for outgoing post
- Assisting Operations Director with routine and ad hoc tasks/projects
- Supporting new starters to the department with training
- Working within the team to ensure departmental guides and training notes are kept up to date, and participating in departmental training to ensure consistency is maintained across the team
- any other reasonable requests from Fee Earners and/or Manager
Person Specification for the Office Administrator:
- Be flexible as a member of the wider support team and assist with work as required, co-operating with peers and others, ensuring a co-operative team environment
- Provide support across the firm in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the company's and clients' information
- Be willing to undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
This is a full-time permanent position, offering an annual salary of up to £20,000.
If this Office Administrator position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.