Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Registered Nurses for a temporary Occupational Health nurse position.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality nursing care while utilizing critical thinking skills according to nursing best practice standards.
As an RWHS Occupational Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Interpret and evaluate health data and screening tests to determine current health status, vaccinations and exposure to communicable diseases
- Verify onboarding requirements and verify and maintain accurate personal medical records
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, share equitably in meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seek resolutions of staffing conflicts
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- A compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association's BLS certification for Healthcare Providers certification required upon hire
- Experience in an Occupational Health Program preferred
We look forward to speaking with you.