In this role you will assume immediate responsibility for: Planning and providing nursing care. Participating in identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problemsQualifications
Conditions of Employment
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required. BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
- Graduate of State-Approved Nursing Curriculum required.
- One or more years clinical experience working as a RN in a hospital setting required
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
Since this position will require the selected candidate to engage in regular contact with children in the form of care, guidance, supervision or training, you will be required to meet the requirements of the Child Protective Services Act, including the Pennsylvania State Police criminal background check, the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare child abuse criminal background clearance, and an FBI finger print based federal criminal records check. The selected candidate will not be allowed to commence working until all three (3) are completed satisfactorily.Closing Statement
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a medical destination providing many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County.