Incommunities are looking to appoint a Neighbourhood Services Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will cover the Kirklees, Wakefield, Rotherham, Sheffield and Leeds area. Within this role you will provide admin support to the Neighbourhood Management Team and have exposure to dealing with low level ASB issues, tenancy signups and estate inspections.
We are social housing landlord and think our vision of Improving Lives Incommunities says it all!
Working to provide great homes in great neighbourhoods, we manage more than 22,600 homes across Yorkshire and are proud to collaborate with our customers, communities, local and national stakeholders to achieve this.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, inspiring our thinking and guiding our plans and actions. This year will see us focus on the first year of a 2 -year plan, to 2024. Our plan puts customers at the heart of what we do, providing great places to live and work, with homes that they are proud to live in.
- Provide support to the Neighbourhood Management Team, including administrative support
- Support the delivery of a high-quality customer focused Housing Management service that is efficient, effective, sensitive and responsive to residents
- Be responsible for administrative support to the Neighbourhood Manager
- Work with the team to achieve performance targets, maximum customer satisfaction and promote resident's ability to sustain their tenancies
- Assist the wider Neighbourhood Management team in delivering excellence in service to residents in accordance with published service standards
- Aid Neighbourhood Officers (NO's) in ensuring residents understand their responsibilities regarding the conduct of their tenancy
- Help colleagues to provide an effective allocations service in the management of empty properties
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience gained within a housing management environment preferably in the social housing sector#
- Understanding of lettings and allocations and different forms of tenure
- Knowledge and skills to manage Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) and tenancy management issues
- Good knowledge of office IT systems, e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Full driving license with vehicle available for business use
- Able and willing to work flexible hours to attend occasional evening or weekend meetings/events
- Salary £19,091 per year
- Training, development, and qualification opportunities
- Corporate health scheme membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- West Yorkshire Pension Fund membership
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid and agile working
We are an equal opportunity employer but beyond characteristics protected by law, we welcome and value applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.