Bennett and Game Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's leading and ever growing aggregate, asphalt and concrete product manufacturing companies who are actively seeking a proven Mobile Plant Fitter to join their West Drayton Location.
Over the years our client have developed a specialised portfolio of manufacturing plants and a large fleet of delivery vehicles to enable maximum customer satisfaction, they work within transportation, the built environment and public realm to ensure both communities and businesses are catered for to the highest standard.
Mobile Plant Fitter - Heathrow Position Overview
- To maintain the companies large fleet of light and heavy plant machinery
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance
- Undertake other duties and adhoc projects as and when required by the business
Mobile Plant Fitter - Heathrow Position Requirements
- Manual handling qualification (Desirable)
- Previous experience working on a variety of plant machinery
- City&Guilds Levels 1,2 and 3 (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving License (Essential)
- NVQ in Standard Motor Mechanics (Desirable)
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
Mobile Plant Fitter - Heathrow Position Remuneration
- Salary - £18.25ph
- On call rate
- Call out rates
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.