Raymond Building Supply, a Division of USLBM, is seeking entry level or experienced full time assembler for our Naples, FL Millwork production team.
Raymond Building Supply, a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest specialty building materials distributors in the United States operating a network of leading specialty building material distributors across the county with operating locations in 29 states.
A sign on bonus of $250 after 90 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision plans starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off and sick days
- Employee discount
- Daily pay - get paid DAILY
How you will spend your days as a Millwork Assembler:
- Perform various millwork assembly functions
- Build units according to specifications
- Perform quality checks to ensure quality standards
- Breakdown of production list
- Pull parts for ticket production, pick list and customer orders
- Utilize various tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Observe and adhere to all safety rules
What We Look For:
- Able to work hard in a labor environment lifting anywhere between 75lbs to 200lbs
- Motivated and trainable for position
- Punctual to work and communicates to team and supervisor
- Pass pre-employment background, and drug screenings
- Bonus but not required: if you have assembly experience
We are eager to hire and are looking to schedule interviews as early as within the week: BUILD your future, and apply with US today!
Talent Thursdays: We welcome all interested applicants to join our hiring event every Thursday from 8AM-12PM. Walk-In Interviews are held at our Naples facility: 3455 Beck Blvd Naples, FL 34114. We recommend bringing in a copy of your resume or work history if available.
Raymond Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.