A great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors as a Project Engineer. The Mechanical Project Engineer will develop concepts into detailed specifications on a broad range of manufacturing equipment.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide mechanical engineering skills and knowledge to the Project Engineering team
- Leading continuous improvement projects across the site
- Leading multiple engineering projects to ensure achievement of time, cost, and performance targets
- Creating and maintaining mechanical specifications, drawings, and documentation
- Tender analysis and validation
- Key part of the engineering team supporting the safe operation of the site, including the use of industry standard risk assessment techniques, issuing, and controlling safe system of work permits
Skills helpful for the role:
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Project engineering experience in a manufacturing or process environment within multi-disciplinary teams
- Design and specification of industrial chemical processes or similar
- AUTOCAD or Inventor CAD experience required
- Demonstrable ability to lead and control capital projects
- ATEX and commissioning experience would be advantageous
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer, or you can demonstrate the characteristics for progression, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Project Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.