Pavati is the world's leading manufacturer of aluminum drift and wake boats. Pavati Marine has developed, computer engineered and tested the most innovative and functional drift and wake boat features ever made. The revolution has not only begun, it's well underway!
Check out more of what we do here:
Summary of Position
We are looking for a forward-thinking Marketing Manager to join our team and become part of the Pavati family. We are looking for someone that is capable of brand development and creating marketing strategies, but is also willing to get their hands dirty and assist with content creation, website management, and social media.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Pavati's online presence, including website administration, social media engagement, and SEO.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Oversee creative for the brand and manage outside vendors for content creation.
- Develop and monitor marketing campaigns.
- Communicate marketing efforts to leadership and make adjustments as necessary.
- Provide guidance and a creative perspective for marketing events, including trade shows.
- Analyze budget and financial impact of marketing strategies.
- Bachelors in Marketing or similar field.
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience, experience in digital marketing, word press, and social media is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with supervisory and leadership responsibilities.
- We offer competitive wages, excellent insurance, a 401(k) match program, paid time off, and holidays. We value our employees and take pride in our ability to grow skills.
WHY WORK AT PAVATI? We offer more than most employers here in the valley:
- Wages - We have a continuous performance review process, which guarantees an increase after 90 days of employment.
- Training - We want you to grow with us. We provide job-specific training as well as an in-house Weld Training Program and Fabrication Training Program. Both programs provide the ability to receive the training in our facility with the goal of transferring to those departments.
- Benefits - We offer competitive benefits including employer paid health insurance and a generous 401 (k) employer match program.
- Have an expense coming up? You can request a portion of your earned wages before your regular payday with On Demand Payment! No loans, no interest!
Pavati is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Pavati complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.