We're looking for a Marketing specialist to support the Marketing Manager with some really key brand and communication projects for the next 6 - 9 months.
This is offered as full time/part time role working 3 or 4 days a week, with one day a week in our clients office. Our client also offers flexible working hours.
You will be working on
- Start to finish management of a new brochure.
- Schedule, briefing content writers and designers.
- Liaising with printers, proofing and ensuring the brochure on time.
- Contributing to peak campaign plans.
- Brainstorming ideas, briefing ads.
- Sourcing imagery and creating direct mail pieces.
- Supporting with a brand new exhibition stand.
This role will involve most aspects of putting together a marketing campaign - from pulling insights together including briefing, collating content and sourcing offers, creative interpretation, some copywriting, right through to sign off and delivery.
Travel industry experience not essential but design and print production is to be considered for this role.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications for this job, only successful applicants will be contacted.